Your food source for 2021/22
The season starts in May 2021 and ends mid-February 2022. We take a week off at the beginning of September to get ready for winter and we take a week off over Christmas.
Support our social justice mission
We’re operating on a sliding payment scale. Those who join the “upper” and “higher” income brackets will help us fund shares for people experiencing food poverty in Cornwall.
As part of the CSA* membership you will:
- Choose from two options: pay for the full season in advance or in instalments
- Support local small scale farming with the shortest supply chain
- Support our food justice mission – together we will make a more just and equitable food system
- Enjoy fresh, nutrient-dense Cornish salad veg
- Enjoy food free from harmful sprays, aquaponics and grow lights
- Get to know your farmer
- Receive food in plastic-free packaging where possible (we use degradable plastic in some cases as it keeps salad fresher)
This is an exciting way of producing and distributing food that connects you with the local people who grow it. You’re not just buying our veg. You’re choosing to co-create a food community.
You can visit our FAQs to see if we answer any questions you might have there.
In a typical box, you can look forward to
A visually appealing, nutrient-dense Winter salad bag, with a bit of spice and remarkable flavours
We love super-healthy, zingy microgreens e.g. Pea Shoots, Radish or Sunflower shoots
Bunched root vegetables e.g carrots or beets are firm favourites
We always try and include a cooking green e.g spinach, baby kale or chard
We are increasing our greenhouse space for those cucumbers and tomatoes
We’re also looking at increasing our diversity to include some more seasonal stuff, expect some fennel, green sprouting broccoli, green beans, cabbage, snap peas and more
The Full Share has about 8-9 items
and generally feeds 2-4 people
The Half Share contains 5-6 items
and generally feeds 1-2 people
The Salad Share contains a bag of salad and two herbs
Enough salad for 2 people for one week
Our sliding scale payment system
Please consider carefully which payment level best aligns with your income and background. A fairer food system is possible if we all work towards it, using our available resources as a guide.
- Lower Income: £4/box
- Middle Income: £5/box
- Upper Income: £8/box
- Highest Income: £12/box
- Lower Income: £7/box
- Middle Income: £10/box
- Upper Income: £16/box
- Highest Income: £25/box
- Lower Income: £12/box
- Middle Income: £15/box
- Upper Income: £21/box
- Highest Income: £30/box
It’s still early, so pick up locations might flex and change. You can switch locations before the start of the season. Exact pick-up times will be confirmed by Spring.
- Soul Farm are involved in a new project. We are launching a Saturday covered market with some other local suppliers. You can pick up your box and buy more. Get your coffee and meet friends.
- If you vulnerable or shielding or have transport issues you can choose delivery for £5 a week but we will need to check that you are on our route
Other pickup spots include:
We ask that you pick up your share if you are able. This gives us more capacity to deliver to vulnerable and low income households who don’t have transport.
Reserve a place (limited places available)
A Community Supported Agriculture scheme asks for commitment.
We can’t operate week by week.
We need your help.
Commit for the full season. We know life gets in way so you can give us a month’s notice if you need to stop.
And if you pay upfront you get 5% off.
See out T&C’s here.
Forms might not be your thing so we're happy to talk through your order on the phone
We need some info from you
Click here to register or fill the form below.
NB. This is a google form, not an online payment. We need to process your membership form manually.